1. I am thankful for every minute I was able to spend with my children and grandchildren (including those I acquired through marriage). They bless my life in ways I can never fully express.
2. I am thankful God introduced me to the staff at Deep River Books who have helped me publish my first novel. They helped me realize a dream. Thank you Bill, Nancie, Rhonda, Kit and Linda, my heart overflows with gratitude.
3. I am thankful for friends both old and new who encouraged me, laughed with me, cried with me. Without friends the world would be a harsher place.
4. I am thankful for the opportunity to minister at Live Out Loud. The ministry and the people are such a blessing and I am honored to be able to participate.
5. I am thankful I still have my home, which was almost lost but God made a way.
6. I am thankful to have been able to share a wonderful adventure with extended family for my mom’s 75th birthday. What memories we made!
7. I am thankful my loved ones are all healthy, safe and our family is growing.
8. I am thankful for my job and God’s provision.
9. I am thankful for all the answered prayers in 2012.
10. I am thankful for the laughter which often rings through our family get togethers and of course the animals in our lives who help us to laugh.
11. I am thankful for all truths God opened my eyes to this year.
12. I am thankful for my close, personal relationship with Christ. It is to my Lord and Savior I give all these thanks!