These toddling fountains of youth are the needed prescription for most of what ails the adult world. Here are just a few things my own little fountains have taught me:
1. Stop and smell every flower. If there happens to be a bug in it, hang around and watch, you never know what you might learn.
2. If something makes you laugh, do it again.
3. When scared, hold on to someone you love.
4. Lying on the floor gives you new perspective; you’ll see things everyone else misses.
5. Hold hands, life is always better when shared.
And the bonus for dog lovers:
The best way to get a dog to heel is to crawl with food wadded in your fist.