1. The Ryn by Serena Chase: So glad I discovered this new author! Her series starting with The Ryn has definitely hooked me!
2. The Remedy by Serena Chase: Just finished it and loved the second book even more than the first!
3. Rebels by Jill Williamson: This ends the Safelands series and does not disappoint.
4. When Invisible Children Sing by Dr. Chi Huang: This isn’t YA fantasy but I have to include it because it deserves attention. The true story of a young MD who leaves a practice to work with street children and tell their stories will move and inspire you.
5. Son of Truth by Morgan Busse: A message of sacrificial love.
6. Remnants: Seasons of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren: Fast paced and fun, another great series.
7. Alora by Tamie Dearen: My review for this is coming but had to include it on the list. Loved it!
8. The Orphan King by Sigmund Brouwer: A hero and a quest, what more do you need?
9. Cassidy Jones and the Luminous by Elise Stokes: A fresh voice and a spunky heroine you will love.
10. The Ultimate Treasure Quest by Sharon Skettering: For younger readers this is a fun adventure.
Watch for When My Lion Calls: River of Truth Series to be released in January!!!! Here are a few books I am looking forward to reading in 2015:
1. The Seahorse Legacy by Serena Chase
2. Remnants: Season of Fire by Lisa T. Bergren
3. Golden Daughter by Anne Elisabeth Stengl